Friday 5 February 2010

It's Finally Friday

Hello All,

This week has been filled with non-stop birthday celebrations and I'm exhausted! With four seperate friends/family/boyfriends to provide with presents,cards, cake, my glorious presence etc all in one week, I've been somewhat looking forward to today and the start of the weekend.

But lo, I managed to squeeze a quick Facebook session in inbetween singing 'Happy Birthday' (surely the most tedius and uninspiring tune inflicted upon humanity) and realised that it was one of my close friends birthday celebrations in Oxford this weekend... I'm beginning to forget what I looked like without my party hat on.

One good thing about so many birthdays is that I get to go card shopping (which I love for some strange, slightly concerning reason) and pass on the genius musings of my favourite illustrator, Edward Monkton.




I think I'm going to give this to the boyfriend for Valentine's:

On that note, my new favourite site - Style Compare - have just launched yet another competition. They're giving away over £1000 - yes, over £1000 - worth of Valentine's themed prizes, and again all you have to do to enter is sign up to the newsletter.

Hope you all have a good weekend!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment