Wednesday 14 July 2010

Clothes Show London

The second annual Clothes Show London kicked off on Friday 25th June in Earl's Court. I was able to attend the show, and it was so much fun! The consumer show is aimed at showcasing fashion trends and beauty brands that are on the market today. Many of the companies promoted themselves by giving away freebies, so I walked away with a bag of goodies!


The highlight of the weekend was the show itself, taking on an around the world theme this year. Featured cities included New York, Paris, Rome and, of course, London. Lucky for me, I got a front row seat! Each scene was choreographed very well, with the models and dancers interacting all while wearing fantastic clothes from many different brands. I was able to take photos of a few of my favourite outfits during the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment